NAMB Launches Subsidiary to Handle Member Relations
November 2, 2018
NAMB has created NAMB Association Services, a subsidiary designed to improve the relationship between the organization and its members.
In a statement issued by NAMB, the organization said the new subsidiary would work with constituents “to minimize their organizational costs, leverage long-term industry relationships, and directly put the needs of association leaders and members first by providing NAMB’s Independent Affiliate Associations with a cost-effective, reliable and industry-focused alternative to self-management. It offers support for in the areas of membership, management, conferences, trade show and event support, and much more.”
NAMB Association Services represents more than 7,500 members and its current client base includes three state-level groups—California Association of Mortgage Professionals, Florida Association of Mortgage Professionals and Oregon Mortgage Association—along with NAMB and NAMB Plus.
“We are very encouraged by the initial groups represented by NAMB Association Services,” said NAMB Association Services President Olga Kucerak, CRMS. “Because of the unmatched services we provide to the industry, I believe by 2020, our organization is well-equipped to nearly triple the number of members and organizations we serve and look forward to this expansion to provide the best industry-wide services and support for independent affiliate associations.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Jr. Compliance Specialist- Fair Lending - NFM LENDING - Linthicum Heights, MD
- Mortgage Loan Officer- Leads Provided - Base + Commission - EECU - Fort Worth, TX
- Mortgage Processor - Credit Union of Georgia - Marietta, GA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - XENIA, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - OAKWOOD, OH
- Area Sales Manager (ASM) I - Fifth Third Bank - BRENTWOOD, TN